Manchu Vishnu Manifesto 2021: Actor Manchu Vishnu who is contesting as a President for MAA Movie Artistes’ Association (MAA), released a Manifesto for movie artistes. Manchu Vishu who is contesting for MAA president post, listed out several welfare programmes and schemes in the Manifesto that he will take up soon If we wins the election.
Vishnu has said that it is first Time in the Indian Cinema, that a film industry has announced Manifesto for the welfare of Movie artistes and all the struggling artists of Telugu film industry. One of the key point in the manifesto is reducing the membership fee from Rs 1 lakh to Rs 75,000. Though the manifesto seems like a political manifesto but it solves all the issues and problems faced by the MAA association members. In the below sections you find the Manchu Vishnu Manifesto for MAA Elections 2021.
Manchu Vishnu Manifesto 2021: MAA Elections
There are many good points raised by Manchu Vishnu in the Manifesto for the welfare of MAA. We all know MAA, AMMA, Nadigar Sangam, KAA are the artistes associations of Telugu, Malayalam, Tamil and Kannada film industries. Any of these four associations doesn’t have an online portal to find the opportunities for new aspiring actors in the films. Now Manchu Vishnu has come up with the new idea of launching a web portal to provide the casting call information of Telugu movies which is a highly appreciable thing. The other main points in the Manchu Vishnu Manifesto are as follows.
Manchu Vishnu Manifesto MAA Elections 2021:
Vishnu’s manifesto promises new opportunities for movie artistes who have been struggling without work.
- An android app “MAA” will be set up to facilitate movie offers for actors, The app will have all the information of casting calls and portfolios of actors
- Establishment of a permanent building for the MAA association
- Eligible artistes can realize their dream of building their own house.
- In the present insurance scheme, half the amount is paid by MAA while the other half is to be paid by the member. If Manchu Vishnu wins, MAA will ensure that every MAA member gets health insurance for absolutely free
- ESI and Health Cards for every artiste
- KG to PG Free Education for the children of movie artistes
- Through Kalyana Lakshmi scheme, Rs 1.16 lakh will be provided to poor and eligible artistes
- Pensions of MAA artistes will be increased from the current pension to Rs 6,000 per month.
- MAA membership fee will be decreased from Rs 1 lakh to Rs 75,000 to encourage new artistes into the MAA association.
- MAA Utsvalu will be celebration every 2 years
- Explore options like availing the welfare schemes from the State government and Central governments for the betterment of MAA.
- Movie Artistes Association members would get 50 per cent scholarship in Mohan Babu Film Institute that is starting from June 2020.
- Tie-ups with several hospitals like KIMS, Continental, Apollo, Sunshine, Asian Institute of Gastroenterology for availing concessions in the Fee